"Fantastic place with true English character, charm oozing from every crevice!"
Spring 2019 special offer - this offer is now closed.
Gretton Garden Cottage bed & breakfast accommodation is set in the peaceful grounds of Barn House in the centre of the pretty village of Gretton.
Terry & Susan Forsey are delighted to welcome you to a highly individual room within the refurbished 17th Century cottage combining old world charm with modern en suite bedroom as well as large flat screen TV, DVDs & free WiFi connection in your room.
"More like a Boutique Hotel than a B & B"
At Gretton Garden Cottage B&B we offer first class locally sourced food, to help you enjoy Gretton, choices include;
* Our own organic free range eggs
* Locally sourced sausages and bacon
* Home made marmalade and jams
* Local honey
* Bread from Kings Cliffe Bakery
"The gardens and grounds are lovely. The whole experience has the WOW! factor."
* Our toiletries are from Aroma Natural, made in Norfolk using organic essential oils.
* On arrival you will be offered tea & scones or wine/soft drink and canapes*.
* Relax in your suite with DVD's, books, music, card games, jigsaws in perfect peace.
* Breakfast is served in the dining room of Barn House, attached to the cottage
"So cosy & homely and we loved the extra touches"
Don't take our word, Read our Reviews.